Lmao yes sir
the women of your dreams.
Ijeoma Umebinyuo(via theijeoma)
1. “Don’t practice your Indigenous spirituality, that’s devil worshipping!” Hmm who are the only ppl in satanic cults!!!
2. How often do you see Wiccans,Ifa, people who practice spirituality blow up planes,invade other countries! Convert or kill people!
3. Cults! Who transformed and gave ppl new identities! Transformed tongues!
4.The White man is a powerful magician. He went to South Africa saw a land full of brown to light brown people(almost yellow), who had a name for themselves and their land, called them BLACKS and renamed the land South Africa and alakazam they accepted it!
5. New world order! Everyone must be a Christian Jew or Muslim !
6. Don’t do voodoo that put spells on ppl! Hmm sounds like slavery to me. Change ppls faith tongue and ideology
7. Who was more spiritual! Native Americans or the capitalistic politicians !
8. Who has more soul afrakans or the money hungry ppl who take ppl land and turn them into illegal aliens!
How many carbs to intake for weight loss!
20-50 Grams Per Day
This is where the metabolic benefits really start to kick in. This is the perfect range for people who need to lose weight fast, or are metabolically deranged and have obesity or diabetes.
When eating less than 50 grams per day, your body will get into ketosis, supplying energy for the brain via so-called ketone bodies. This is likely to kill your appetite and cause you to lose weight automatically.
Carbs you can eat:
Plenty of low-carb vegetables.
Some berries, maybe with whipped cream (yum).
Trace carbs from other foods like avocados, nuts and seeds.
Be aware that a low-carb diet is NOT no-carb. There is room for plenty of low-carb vegetables (full list here). Personally I had never eaten as many veggies as when I first started on a low-carb diet.
Bottom Line: For people who are physically active or want to maintain their weight, a range of 100-150 grams per day may be optimal. For people who have metabolic problems, going under 50 grams per day is a good idea.
A ‘Ring of Fire’ solar eclipse is a rare phenomenon that occurs when the moon’s orbit is at its apogee: the part of its orbit farthest away from the Earth. Because the moon is so far away, it seems smaller than normal to the human eye. The result is that the moon doesn’t entirely block out our view of the sun, but leaves an “annulus,” or ring of sunlight glowing around it. Hence the term “annular” eclipse rather than a “total” eclipse.